Thursday, August 03, 2006

vintage button swap!


it's taken me awhile, but i've finally taken some photos of my fabulous vintage buttons that i received from participating in the vintage button swap hosted by sally. i was paired with michele, and here are the fab buttons i received!


here is a photo of the buttons i sent in return. i attached each one to paper cut out in a pendant shape, then strung them all together.


here's a closer picture.


and here's the packaging. the little blue organza bag holds a vintage button ring. (sorry, the individual photo didn't turn out) and sorry for the potos in general. i'm not a photographer by any means.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori! What a creative way to "package" your buttons...just love it! I love all the green + pink buttons you received.

Leslie said...

The packaging is superb, Lori! The pendants w/ buttons -- what a dream! :)

AtPlayWithFiber said...

The package and photos are lovely!!

i *heart* paper said...

What a neat idea! I love buttons. I found some old, vintage buttons when we were in Belgium that I just can't part with...they're my absolute most favorite souvineer we brought back with us :-)

punkinpieproductions said...

I love the pendant idea. How nice that you made the gift handcrafted.

Anonymous said...

oh, that I call a great swaper lady! so cute flags and the jar - awww! so nice!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin