Thursday, January 01, 2009

hello! 2009


i have so many plans for my business(es) in 2009. i'm not quite sure where to start or if it's all feasible, but i'm going to try my darnedest! i don't want to give too much away, so some of these plans may sound a little vague, but i'll update here as things start to happen! also, a few things for my personal life.

in my personal life:
1. still trying to loose that baby weight. it WILL happen this year.
2. craft more.
3. make thoughtful, beautiful, handmade gifts for christmas this year.
4. start those gifts early and do them throughout the year.
5. be more daring with my wardrobe. be true to myself.
6. take better care of myself. rest.
7. arrange my schedule for one-on-one time with the boys.
8. have a date night with hubby at least once a month. just us.
9. be more diligent about our budget. stick to it.
10. save more.
11. finish the bathroom that's been under construction for 1.5 years.
12. go through the house room by room and purge.
13. make a wider variety of food for dinner.
14. improve my photography skills.

in my business life:
1. hand my monthly and quarterly tax paperwork off to my accountant instead of struggling with it myself when i don't enjoy it or have the time.
2. make a big move regarding the sales force of marzipan inc.
3. develop new card line based on designs/patterns from fin+roe.
4. develop new designs for fin+roe starting with new magnet cards/announcements.
5. determine what direction marzipan inc. is going to continue in.
6. incorporate shades of violet and marzipan inc. into one identity.
7. get my etsy discount site back up and running.
8. organize the office once and for all!

i'm sure a million other ideas and plans will come up throughout the year, but this is a good start.
happy new year to you all! here's to an exciting 2009!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin