Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my new baby


yesterday i received the best package in the mail! my new macbook pro 15". i ordered it the second it was available. i attempted to take photos as i unpackaged it, but to be honest i didn't have much patience so the photos are horrible. i just wanted to rip that bad boy open. the words that literally left my mouth as i saw it for the first time were: "holy hotness!" it really is that sexy. i love it! i especially love the new keyboard! i could type all day! i'm still working on getting it up and fully running.....it's amazing how much stuff you forget you need to transfer until you start working! so, off i go to download some more software!

-image snagged from apple.com

1 comment:

Melissa said...

JEALOUS!!! My 12" iBook is so small and slow and outdated. I need to destroy it so I can justify buying one of these pretties!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin