Wednesday, November 25, 2009

that's what he said :: where is it?

4_wednesday

roe

ok, this has got to be on of my favorite "that's what he said" posts of all time!

a little back story: the boys have really been into coloring lately. crayons, markers, colored pencils, it doesn't matter. they love it all. well, the little dude got a buzz lightening and woody pencil awhile ago. one of those that has all the little color inserts that you can pull out to get to the color you want....know what i mean? the baby has been obsessed with coloring with it. so.....

the other day we're in the kitchen and he's getting very agitated. he's digging through drawers, his toy box, anywhere he can think of while yelling out: "where's my woody, i can't find my woody. where's my orange woody? i want my woody. i can't see my woody."

if there ever was a time that this kid cracked me up, it was certainly this one. luckily he was doing it while i was home and not with some babysitter who had no clue what he was talking about! that would have been quite the story!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin