i was tagged by the lovely katrina over at pugly pixel. i've been a fan of her blog for quite some time and we've become comment friends on each other's blog along the way.
i'm horrible at these things because i can never think of anything interesting about myself, but here we go. 7 random things about me.
- i've only had stitches once in my life. my brother hit me in the ear with a golf club while trying to pretend to chop down a tree in our yard. i got a little too close. my family called me "spock" for awhile since it was on the top of my ear and was a little pointy.
- i've never broken a bone.
- i have many addictions including: jewelry, coats/jackets/hoodies/sweaters, shoes & purses. luckily i don't need the expensive stuff. i'd rather have 10 inexpensive purses than one expensive one.
- i had both of my boys without an epidural. why? because i have this crazy personality where i need to do things just to prove i can. silly, i know!
- i have horrible, horrible allergies. i'm allergic to anything with fur or feathers, all sorts of environmental things like pollen, ragweed, etc. cats are the worst. my poor kids will never have a real pet. maybe if they're lucky we'll get a turtle someday.
- i'm addicted to the internet and my computer. i can't imagine what would happen if i got an iphone!
- don't get me wrong, i love what i do, but sometimes i secretly wish i could be a stay at home mom who just crafted and made art for fun instead of having the pressure of bringing home the bacon!