Monday, March 15, 2010

marzipan monday :: new product

2_monday

today has been a rough day so far. the time change has left both of my boys in a seriously foul mood. the baby came and sat on my lap this morning and said "i'm having a rough day", then he laid his head down on my desk.

calling cards
since i haven't had any time to accomplish anything today with my cranky kids, i thought i'd feature one of the new items you'll find in our new citrus & clover album being sold through the english paper company! along with the regular sized calling cards we normally sell, we're adding a 3"x3" version. it's what i've been using for my own personal business and calling cards for awhile now and people seem really drawn to them, so i thought i'd add them as an option. the albums are available for pre-order now!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin