Friday, December 18, 2009

family friday :: the christmas tree

6_friday

i'm leaving you today with photos of this year's christmas tree. for the first time ever i'm allowing myself to take a blogging break. i was going to wait until next week, but i've decided after a year of hard work, i deserve an extra week! i may stop in to say hi, but chance are you'll see me in 2010! (if you really can't live without me, i'm sure i'll be around on twitter and facebook) happy holidays everyone!

christmas tree

christmas tree

7 comments:

Fiona Cartolina said...

I'm taking a blogging break too. Great minds think alike! You and I have had a busy busy year but I just know it's all going to be worth it in 2010.
Nice tree!

Julie said...

Relax Lori - you SO deserve it!! Enjoy every minute of the holidays - 2010 is going to be a bang up year for Marzipan! (and your tree is beautiful!)

Unknown said...

Looks gorgeous!! and I think I might've painted my new office that same brown...too funny!

Unknown said...

I am taking a break too but mostly because I won't have access to a computer. Have a great holiday season and see you in 2010!

April Johnson said...

I think the floor looks so lovely with your tree! Well deserved break.

mari said...

gorgeous pics as always.
Enjoy your break, I'll be doing the same next week for sure.
Happy Holidays Lori!

carina said...

Your tree looks so perfect on your custom floor! Hope you have a wonderful respite, you so deserve breather. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin