Thursday, September 10, 2009

sneak peek :: refinishing old wood floors

othernews

floorpeek

a little sneak peek of a small portion of the project we're working on. the refinishing of our old wood floors on the second half of our first floor. i spent yesterday afternoon on my hands and knees staining the floors after the sanding guys left. they're coming back later today to seal them, and then once again tomorrow. final before & after photos to follow soon!

you can see the first part of the project here which was done earlier this summer. once this half is done, we're done with big projects for awhile!

6 comments:

Fiona Cartolina said...

fantastic - love the floor colour! And how cute is your house!!!!

Anonymous said...

your floor look spectacular!!!

floor sanding company said...

Thanks for the great information on the floor sanding .
I really enjoy reading your blog, it is very useful for us.

Wood Floor Restoration said...

Thanks for your information in this blog posting.
I am also interested in latest news on Floor Sanding.

Kathy said...

Wow! Honestly, I really love your kitchen floors! For me, it looks totally unique and amazing How did you made that stuff? Well as a mom, I love organizing things in our home. It makes me happy to see how beautiful our home is when it is organized. Just recently, I went to some tile stores (Tampa area) and checked for some vinyl flooring (Tampa) which I'm planning to install next month to replace my wooden floors.

antique wood flooring said...

Great article....!!!Nice to know about new things with helping concept.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin