Tuesday, June 01, 2010

things i want tuesday :: kinies

3_tuesday

i never thought i'd say this but i think i may have found a cool fanny pack! how cute are these ruffle versions of the old 80's pack? how adorable?

il_fullxfull.147852340

i think this would be a perfect option for my thrifting ventures....garage sales, flea markets, etc. where sometimes space is tight and you definitely want your hands free.

il_fullxfull.147852342

and the option to throw it over your shoulder if you want is just an added bonus!

kinies :: $48

3 comments:

mari said...

This is hilarious - I'd bookmarked one of these a couple weeks ago for a future post! I so want one too!!! I'm thinking these days it's easier to have a leeetle bag for my essentials that's separate from the big ol' diaper bag. (then hubby can have diaper bag without me screaming where's my wallet?!)

Fiona Cartolina said...

I love these too - I saw them ages ago and I loved the idea of wearing one like a bustle right on my bum!

B. Anna said...

This is so cute, I just had to have one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin